One of the goals of AutonomousTech is to showcase the significant development in the field of autonomous vehicles.
Our aim is to bring together the best experts, along with entrepreneurs, thinkers, developers and engineers from all over the world to meet in Tel Aviv and discuss a wide range of business and technological challenges, ongoing trends and new applications.
The conference, which will be comprised of parallel sessions and plenary sessions, will host keynote speakers from Israel and the world to share knowledge and enable cooperation between developers and engineers.
Prof. Amnon Shashua, CEO & CTO of Mobileye, Senior Vice President of Intel Corporation and the chairperson of AutonomousTech will give the opening keynote of the event on October 31st 2018.
Here are some reasons why you should submit your work to the AUTONOMOUS TECH 2018 CONFERENCE:
- Global networking - Discuss your ideas with other experts.
- AutonomousTech is all about cross-fertilization, meeting colleagues from around the world and forging cooperation that can promote your business.
- Visibility - Your name will be recognized in the online program.
- Opportunity for oral presentation - Authors of outstanding abstracts will have the opportunity to present their work in diverse sessions at AutonomousTech 2018.
Preliminary list of topics:
Lectures may include the topics listed below, but are not limited to them.
- Behavior planning
- Redundancy & Safety
- User Experience
- Research and standardization
Authors who wish to present their work are invited to submit an abstract of up to 800 words, with an emphasis on originality and innovation.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by a team of researchers from the industry and academy, according to the criteria of relevance, quality and originality.